Denver Food Rescue is a non-profit organization dedicated to ending hunger in our community by rescuing and redistributing surplus food to those in need. We are seeking passionate individuals to join our Board of Directors and play a critical role in shaping the future of our organization.
As a Denver Food Rescue Board Member, you will have the opportunity to:
- Make a meaningful impact in the lives of those facing food insecurity in Denver
- Collaborate with like-minded individuals to drive the organization’s mission forward
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives to grow the organization and reach more people in need
- Contribute to the governance and financial stability of the organization
- Strong passion for ending hunger and addressing food insecurity
- Ability to attend and actively participate in monthly Board meetings
- Willingness to serve on committees and volunteer at events
- Financial literacy and experience with non-profit budgeting and fundraising
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills
If you are interested in making a difference and being a part of the solution, we encourage you to apply for a seat on our Board of Directors. To apply, please submit your resume and a brief statement explaining why you would like to join the Denver Food Rescue Board and how your skills and experience align with our mission.
Together, we can end food insecurity in Denver. Join us today!